One of Heart of Birmingham’s own spoke at the October meeting. Veronica Wallace was on point sharing her information on starting a business. Wallace whose topic entitled In the Midst of the Jump, spoke on the ins and outs of business startup and when to deploy a parachute. Wallace explained “Failure is not an Option” and the three “P’s” to …Read More
Welcome to The Heartbeat, where you can hear the “pulse” of what’s happening with the Heart of Birmingham Chapter of ABWA! This newsletter is a combination of meetings and information since the last post in May 2016. Moving forward newsletters will be posted monthly. Members gathered for planning of incoming officers. There were several agenda items. Members reviewed secretary, treasurer …Read More
Our Chapter Monthly Meeting
3rd Tuesday of each month
2021 Park Place
Birmingham, AL 35203
Proud Code of Conduct
- All members will serve as goodwill ambassadors for the American Business Women’s Association.
- Members will not allow their personal beliefs and convictions to interfere with the representation of ABWA’s mission.
- Members will always treat their member colleagues, guests, vendors, and sponsors with honesty, respect, fairness, integrity, responsibility, kindness, and in good faith.
- Members will maintain compliance with ABWA National, Chapter, and Express Network Bylaws.
- Members will not use their personal power to advance their personal interests.
- Members will strive for excellence in their professions by maintaining and enhancing their own business knowledge and skills, and by encouraging the professional development of other members.