The Heart of Birmingham Chapter invites you to join the fun! Wear your biggest and most noteworthy hat, enjoy brunch, our keynote speaker and entertainment as we raise funds to further the educational activities and mission of the Heart of Birmingham Chapter of the American Business Women’s Association. Participate in the contest for the the most impressive hat as …Read More
Our Chapter Monthly Meeting
3rd Tuesday of each month
2021 Park Place
Birmingham, AL 35203
Proud Code of Conduct
- All members will serve as goodwill ambassadors for the American Business Women’s Association.
- Members will not allow their personal beliefs and convictions to interfere with the representation of ABWA’s mission.
- Members will always treat their member colleagues, guests, vendors, and sponsors with honesty, respect, fairness, integrity, responsibility, kindness, and in good faith.
- Members will maintain compliance with ABWA National, Chapter, and Express Network Bylaws.
- Members will not use their personal power to advance their personal interests.
- Members will strive for excellence in their professions by maintaining and enhancing their own business knowledge and skills, and by encouraging the professional development of other members.